This job has expired.
IM Reporting Specialist
Working for an International client with an impressive portfolio of government.
Responsible for providing analytical skills to facilitate the operation of the project.
- Successfully delivery of system changes to customers
- Managing the continued successful use and operations of CAFM systems e.g. SharePoint, Maximo, Concept and SSRS\'s etc
- Providing the project/customer with relevant data, information and knowledge to assist them in making informed decisions
- Assisting the customer with the implementation of any initiatives.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Designing, developing, deploying and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Creation and presenting information through reports and visualisation
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and update technical documentation
The role is responsible to the IM/IT Manager in delivering:
- Canvas customer needs for information which assists the team to make informed decisions
- Identification of useful data which assists the team making informed decisions
- Development of business and systems, processes and interfaces to capture useful data
- Establishment of reports and dashboards which effectively flag opportunities and problems
- Creation of acceptable plans which deliver these reports and dashboards
- Execution of plans leading to the implementation of reports and dashboards
- Development and execution of test plans as agreed with stakeholders
- Maintenance, monitoring and support of systems, processes and interfaces to ensure they continue to work effectively
- Ensuring contractual obligations are delivered and sustained
- Ensuring client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best practice methodology
- Verification and agreement with client of savings/benefits delivered
- Assist in development and delivery of tools/processes which support business and projects goals
- Tracking and on time delivery of proposed initiative deliverables, captured in weekly reporting
- Leadership - sees the bigger picture/interpret strategy, leads by example, motivates others, makes decisions, initiates action, takes responsibility
- Communication and influencing - establishes communication channels, actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise, persuasive/negotiates with others
- People Management - fosters team/individual performance, achieves results, sets targets and reviews against them, leads, motivates and empowers others, deals with issues, coaches and encourages others
- Organisational skills - plans well in advance, sets clear objectives, manages time/delegates, reviews progress against plan, ensures sufficient resources, encourages improvements,
- Commercial and Financial awareness - effective financial management, maximises use of
Thanks for visiting our new site!
We're still working on it, and we'd be interested to get your feedback. If you have any issues with the new site, or see any bugs or errors, please let us know using the form below.