£45k - 50k per year + plus benefits
Facilities Management Jobs
My client is a Facilities Management provider with operations in the private sector. We are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager to support the board in the administration & management of all functions and processes within designated field operations.
The Contract Manager manage a key contract through proactive client and staff management. You will continuously strive to find new ways to improve efficiency and quality across the cleaning service.
• Previous experience in contract cleaning is essential
• Developing a consistently deliverable model through which customer satisfaction and feedback can be measured and acted upon
• Manage all KPI\'s and ensure standards are met
• Evaluate monthly cleaning quality audits and carry out back checks on cleaning standards
• Connecting key stakeholders throughout the region and facilitate the cross-fertilisation of ideas on service, brand and improvement opportunities
• Broad experience at a senior level in the contract cleaning sector, including managing and leading change
• Management of a team of Site Managers
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
We're still working on it, and we'd be interested to get your feedback. If you have any issues with the new site, or see any bugs or errors, please let us know using the form below.