£15k - 16k per year
United Kingdom, Other UK
Facilities Management Jobs
About the role
Reporting into the Catering Services Manager, you will be responsible for 7 FM staff reporting into this position. This is a term time only contract.
Main Duties and Responsibilities (not exhaustive):
• Delivery of all aspects of the catering service including freshly prepared meals for both primary & secondary students and hospitality catering.
• To manage all aspects of Food safety & Health and safety.
• Full responsibility of ordering/stock control and kitchen budget.
• Management of a small team of catering staff.
Who are we looking for?
• Understanding of large volume food production within a school environment
• Knowledge of current food safety legislation
• Previous experience of managing others
• Sound IT capability –Microsoft packages
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• NVQ Level 2 Food Prep or equivalent
• Intermediate food hygiene
We're still working on it, and we'd be interested to get your feedback. If you have any issues with the new site, or see any bugs or errors, please let us know using the form below.