This job has expired.
VP CONSTRUCTION EUROPE - RESTAURANT BUSINESS
VP CONSTRUCTION EUROPE – RESTAURANT BUSINESS
Fluent English and French languages
Managing a multi-disciplinary team you will be supporting the company’s growth strategy through leading and overseeing company and franchise restaurant construction.
- 15 years of construction management experience
- 5-10 years Restaurant or Retail construction experience preferred
- Demonstrated combination of analytical skills and creative thinking
- Must have a detailed knowledge of all restaurant equipment, laws and regulations and compliances.
- Proven experience in managing team, vendors and recipe creative development process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & high level of computer proficiency
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and follow up skills
- Self-motivated with a strong analytical background and strategic perspective
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
The International Vice President of Construction will be responsible, among other things, for:
- Serves as an advisor to franchisee partners and direct the construction of new restaurants, conversion of alternate use spaces and remodels including scope of project and budget preparation
- Working closely with all parties involved in the growth of the company including: new Franchisees; Corporate Office; Design Firm and Construction Contractor
- Oversees budget preparation and adherence during construction project
- Sources and selects approved contractor as well as providing evaluation of performance
- Direct the construction of new company restaurants, remodels and renovations.
- Ensure all construction timelines; understanding potential delays and ensuring project are back on track.
- Responsibility for quality control, quality assurance and local government safety regulation compliance
- Reviewing and recommending improvements to both existing and proposed plans
- Protect the brand image and standards through weekly site visits; communicating standards through construction manuals, prototype design sets and materials specifications
- Resolves construction issues as they arise and approve design changes as directed
- Ensure all proper permitting and licensing is adhered to as defined by locality for corporate restaurants
Up to 150k€ gross + bonus (depending on experience)
Thanks for visiting our new site!
We're still working on it, and we'd be interested to get your feedback. If you have any issues with the new site, or see any bugs or errors, please let us know using the form below.