This job has expired.
Soft Services Manager
Responsible for operational delivery in line with delivering a first-class customer experience! Managing a team who will deliver a range of soft services with a cleaning focus across an exciting site!
- Maintain regular contact with site management team and deal with any issues efficiently and in a professional manner
- Ensure regular quality audit checks are completed in line with agreed schedules
- Oversee the recruitment, induction and employment of cleaning operatives
- Manage all employee relation issues on site, including suspensions, disciplinary actions, grievances, redundancies, and absences.
- Take ownership of Health & Safety and encourage safe-working practices
- Provide all quotations, proposals and costs as requested
- Manage all sub-contracted and bought in services
- Manage the wages to budget and ensure cleaning staff work to the correct number of hours. Oversee all monthly shift reports before processing to payroL.
Experience and qualifications
- Experience of cleaning contract management within a public facing environment with a significant size of workforce (+40 colleagues)
- Proven track record of success in contract management and retention.
- Budget responsibility
- Proven track record of target achievement against payroll, material and machinery spends
- Computer literate, proven MS Office skills
- BICSc certificated to Level 2 or above
- IOSHH qualified
If you are interested to find out more details, please forward you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02077902666 for more information
Thanks for visiting our new site!
We're still working on it, and we'd be interested to get your feedback. If you have any issues with the new site, or see any bugs or errors, please let us know using the form below.