This job has expired.
- Large services company with a multi-faceted business
- Vibrant culture and training-oriented goals with experienced senior management team
- Goal and target driven culture that will interest and motivate the right individual
- Goal is to continue to establish our client as the pre-eminent Company of choice whilst driving forward standards, productivity and profitability to continuously improve performance
- Managing the delivery of cleaning services across a large business estate
- Supporting a part time workforce, selection and recruitment along with ensuring compliance with on-going training needs and appraisals
- Regular customer contact to ensure we are responsive and adaptable
- Planning and managing team to ensure the contract is fully supported
- Reporting and budgets management
- Previous experience of leading cleaning team across a commercial contact
- Excellent client communications skills with the ability to present information clearly
- A proven track record of delivering results through engaging teams to delivery exceptional standards of service on site
- Excellent IT skills
- Effective people management skills
- Great time management
- Career Drive
- Positive and energetic
- Fleixble - wokring hours 2.30pm-11.30pm Monday to Friday
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment specialises in management recruitment for the service industries across the UK. We represent a fresh approach to careers
Thanks for visiting our new site!
We're still working on it, and we'd be interested to get your feedback. If you have any issues with the new site, or see any bugs or errors, please let us know using the form below.