This job has expired.
- 5* HOTEL IN PARIS, FRANCE
RESPONSABLE MAINTENANCE / DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE - PARIS, FRANCE
Based in Paris
Must have experience within 4* or 5* Hotel Maintenance
Salary: €45-50k plus bonus and benefits
Reporting to: Hotel General Manager
The Maintenance Manager / Directeur Technique supervises and coordinates all maintenance activities across the Hotel ensuring compliance of the facilities to the local laws and regulations.
- Support on daily issues and repairs,
- Schedule preventive maintenance;
- Liaising with contractors and 3rd parties
- Organize regular audits and follow-up visits
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and agencies
Other key responsibilities will involve
- Preparing budget and keeping control over expenses
- Championing the Company’s environmentally-friendly initiatives
- Engineering degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hotel
- Currently being responsible for the budget for the division
- You must speak fluent French and have an excellent command of English
- Working knowledge of current regulation and compliance within Food Service / Restaurant operation
- Outstanding attention to detail whilst working within a fast paced environment
- Superb organisational skills, identifying business priorities and accurately delegating tasks
- Ability to organise timely PPM schedules and building checks
- Full financial control
- Problem solving ability
- Good communication skills at all level
- Customer service orientated
- Computer literate
- Able to travel
Please forward your APPLICATION to Beatrice – email@example.com
Thanks for visiting our new site!
We're still working on it, and we'd be interested to get your feedback. If you have any issues with the new site, or see any bugs or errors, please let us know using the form below.