This job has expired.
This is an exciting opportunity that offers excellent potential for career development!
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to support the sales and marketing function, who can bring both technical skill and creativity to the department.
You will assist in managing the tender process for all new business, specifically responding to requests for information, designing tender bids and proposals and preparing presentations.
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint is desirable.
- Experience of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop or any other graphic design package would be an advantage.
- Confidence, a positive approach and good communication skills are vital to this role, enabling you to gather verbal and written information accurately and produce documentation.
- This role would suit someone looking for their first step into a role that offers the potential of furthering your career
- Bid writing – capturing specific and bespoke bid solutions for each opportunity within the submission framework
- Bid writing – tailoring existing documents
- Building relationships from within the business to obtain the latest collateral and gaining input into bid responses
- Attendance at site visits and client meetings as appropriate to the bid process
- Design and control of response documents
- Liaising with and coordinating input from central Business Development Support team through management of bid processes
- Communicating to source information and service developments from other avenues
- Production of marketing material and case studies for use within proposals and at industry conferences
- Review and proof-reading process of responses ensuring consistency and that it meets the clients stated aims and objectives
- Ensuring compliance with tender return instructions and ensuring a complete return
Interested in this great challenge? Apply today with your updated CV!
Thanks for visiting our new site!
We're still working on it, and we'd be interested to get your feedback. If you have any issues with the new site, or see any bugs or errors, please let us know using the form below.