This job has expired.
FINANCE and ADMIN MANAGER - 5* HOTEL in PARIS, FRANCE
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER – 5* HOTEL in PARIS, FRANCE
Company: Luxury 5* Hotel
Locations: Paris (1st) France
Languages: English and French bilingual
Package: €55k Basic Salary + bonus
Qualification: Finance degree (DESS level / Master level or similar)
Reporting: General Manager and Group Financial Controller (head office)
You will be responsible for
- Establishing the yearly budget with the General Manager
- Financial controls and optimization of all financial flows on property
- Maintaining the corporate agenda up to date and accomplishing all administrative, fiscal
- Applying the company rules and policies across all the departments
- Yearly review of all services contracts and suggest improvements
- Daily control of each department revenue, costs and variations analysis
- Centralization of all non-food orders
- Ensures good management of the financial control of the accounts
- Supervises accounts payable, fixed assets, bank transfers.
- Personal and payroll records, optimization and imputing
- Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Previous experience in the finance division of the Hotel (could look at other Hospitality related divisions)
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window and Opera. Knowledge of Navision would be advantageous.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience being responsible for the full cycle of Finance and Accounting for the hotel
- Well organized, highly responsible and reliable with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Self-starter able to work well in a team as well as autonomously
- Must be fluent in English and French.
Interested in this exceptional opportunity in Paris, please apply today.
Contact: Beatrice @COREcruitment.com