This job has expired.
Regional Estates Manager
Job title: Regional Estates Manager
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Reporting to the Head of Property, this role is to proactively manage the existing portfolio, leading a multi layered estates team and developing strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Lead, motivate and develop a large Estates team, providing strategic direction and support
- Pro-actively develop innovative ideas
- Develop and implement a leading-edge Estates strategy and help shape and influence
- Strategically manage Landlord, Agent and Developer relationships and maximise the position of business within the market to drive the negotiation
- Lead the team to drive a disposal program to mitigate losses
- Evaluate and challenge service charge and rates charges and implement an aggressive strategy to significantly reduce these costs
- Manage lease structure and Landlord relationships
- Drive effective management of the sublet and investments portfolio
- Manage internal and external reporting processes as required including integrity of database management, debt reporting, monthly KPI reporting and other key reports
- Regular store visits to identify, evaluate and resolve issues
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- MRICS qualified with ideal 10 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of retail/leisure market with existing contact base
- Excellent experience of commercial & strategic negotiations and management of external agents
- Strong L&T knowledge
- Excellent negotiating skills and ability to handle high volume caseload
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Proactive and innovative
- Committed to delivering results
- Flexible, commercial and confident
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.