£30k - 35k per year + bens van/OT etc
Bristol, South West England
Working for a prestigious FM company.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will be expected to take responsibility for the supervision of the building maintenance across several the Southern West Region.
As part of this role, you will be required to work flexible hours and complete a variety of tasks related to this role to ensure the continued smooth operation of the FM business. The role will require you to directly supervise other operatives, work closely with clients, subcontractors and colleagues, exercising excellent team working skills and building positive relationships.
You will focus on:
• Overseeing and undertaking Planned Preventative Maintenance and completion of the appropriate paperwork and reports.
• Overseeing and undertaking reactive and emergency breakdown tasks including completion of the associated paperwork.
• Line management responsibility for a team of engineers/ skilled operatives.
• Working in partnership with the Helpdesk to ensure that resources are allocated correctly.
• Being on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
• Assisting the team when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
• Ensuring that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales and works are audited where required.
• Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
• Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
• Adopting a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the FM portfolio.
• Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Understanding and completing all work related documentation accurately and on time.
• Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
• Complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner.
• Ensure that detailed records are created for the statutory testing, inspections and record keeping.
• Responsibility for the implementation of Health and Safety, quality, environmental system requirements ensuring compliance
Who are we looking for?
• Experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including air conditioning, plumbing, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable).
• Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
• An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA\'s), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI\'s) and ability to interpret management information.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Supervisory management experience (desirable)
• Proactive approach.
• Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
• Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
• Computer liter
We're still working on it, and we'd be interested to get your feedback. If you have any issues with the new site, or see any bugs or errors, please let us know using the form below.