This job has expired.
Night Auditor / Night Receptionist - Hotel in Bath
NIGHT AUDITOR / NIGHT RECEPTIONIST FOR HOTEL IN BATH
Duties and Responsibilities of the Night Receptionist
- Check-in and check-out.
- Telephone handling
- Ensuring all customer queries or requests are handled in a polite, efficient and courteous manner
- Payment and foreign currency transactions.
- Cash handling
- Reservation handling when required
- Wake-up call requests and newspaper orders.
- Maintaining all equipment and work areas, including key and cash security
- Processing company loyalty card schemes according to guidelines
- Maintaining a high level of hotel and product knowledge at all times
- Outstanding customer care at all times
Skills & Experience required by the Night Receptionist
- Previous high-volume hotel front office experience is preferable
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Previous experience using OPERA is advantageous
- A capability and commitment to delivering high levels of customer care
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Fluent in English
Thanks for visiting our new site!
We're still working on it, and we'd be interested to get your feedback. If you have any issues with the new site, or see any bugs or errors, please let us know using the form below.