This job has expired.
MAINTENANCE MANAGER - EUROPE
MAINTENANCE MANAGER – EUROPE
Based in Paris
Must have experience with Restaurant or Hotel Maintenance
Salary: €50k plus benefits (negotiable)
Reporting to: European Director of Property and Engineering
The Maintenance Manager Europe supervises and coordinates all maintenance activities across the various outlets of the Group ensuring compliance of all facilities to the local laws and regulations.
Working closely with Restaurant Manager you will
- Support on daily issues and repairs,
- Schedule preventive maintenance;
- Liaising with contractors and 3rd parties
- Organize regular audits and follow-up visits
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and agencies
Other key responsibilities will involve
- Preparing budget and keeping control over expenses
- Regularly visits to the outlets (includes European Travels)
- Championing the Company’s environmentally-friendly initiatives
- Project managing new openings
- Engineering degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hotel, restaurant or food service environment.
- Currently being on a multi-site / group position
- You must speak fluent French and have an excellent command of English
- Working knowledge of current regulation and compliance within Food Service / Restaurant operation
- Outstanding attention to detail whilst working within a fast paced environment
- Superb organisational skills, identifying business priorities and accurately delegating tasks
- Ability to organise timely PPM schedules and building checks
- Full financial control
- Problem solving ability
- Good communication skills at all level
- Customer service orientated
- Computer literate
- Able to travel
Please forward your APPLICATION to Beatrice – email@example.com
Thanks for visiting our new site!
We're still working on it, and we'd be interested to get your feedback. If you have any issues with the new site, or see any bugs or errors, please let us know using the form below.