£15 - 17 per hour + Van and expenses
Reading, South East England
Are you an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer looking to work for an extremely valued client, for a contract role that\'s working with some of the most recognisable UK brands. If so please read the details below and apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer for a mobile role covering a Nationwide patch (M4 Corridor). This is an immediate start with plenty of earning potential and permanent opportunities.
- You\'ll be attending various client sites throughout the UK, to do a variety of Reactive Maintenance, PPM\'S and Servicing tasks.
- Carrying out boiler maintenance for a high street retailer which is around 50 stores
- Weekly plan will be given for which sites need to be attended.
Usual hours are Monday - Friday, working a 40 hour week with over time being paid at time and a half on a Saturday, double time on a Sunday and time and a half for anything that\'s worked over 40 hours per week.
- Must have full Commercial Gas
- Ideally have F-GAS
- At least 3 years experience in HVAC maintenance with commercial properties
- Hold full UK driving licence - ideally has own van
- Will be customer facing and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel
What\'s in it for you?
- When staying away from home, a hotel will be prebooked by the company at no cost to you
- Following an overnight stay an allowance/limit of £5.00 shall be allocated for lunch.
- Parking/Travel – All parking costs that are required whilst carrying out day to day work duties can be claimed for e.g multi story, high street etc.
- Toll Roads are only to be used when unavoidable. If they MUST be used, the company will reimburse these costs
- Van provided with fuel card and tools
- Fantastic earning potential and the opportunity of a permanent role.
If this sounds like you then I want to hear from you. Send me your CV with your up to date career history, detailing your qualifications, and if you’re a good fit I will give you a call to progress your application.
We're still working on it, and we'd be interested to get your feedback. If you have any issues with the new site, or see any bugs or errors, please let us know using the form below.