This job has expired.
Operations Director / COO - UK based group
Operations Director / COO – UK based group
Salary: £120k – £130k + package
Objective / Purpose:
This purpose of this position is to provide inspiring and strategic leadership while directing the activities of the portfolio operations in support of the mission, core values, standards and goals established by the company.
Areas of Responsibility:
Primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure profitable operation of all hotels, food & beverage outlets, and other revenue streams in conjunction with established metrics and goals.
- Optimize business performance of each area of responsibility (topline and bottom line).
- Liaison for outside owners and investors (in conjunction with CFO) relative to day to day operations of managed hotels.
- Ensure integrity of company (and relevant third party) brand standards and business objectives consistent with operating contracts, policies and practices.
- Ensure that all operations activities are carried out in compliance with laws and regulations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities desired:
To perform this role successfully, an individual must have experience achieving desired result(s) in their areas of responsibility at senior executive level.
- Strategic business leader - Works strategically to devise plans in alignment with organizational goals.
- Cultivates engagement - Builds loyalty to the company.
- Generates alignment - Ensures high level performance and consistency throughout portfolio.
- Execution of plans - Utilizes systems, tools and resources to accomplish results and achieve goals.
- Advanced level of written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and execute complex documents.
- Exceptional ability to analyze performance, establish and execute short and long-term goals.
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid recommendations, conclusions and solutions.
- Master’s degree in Strategic Business Management or similar
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant work experience in similar title and/or scope of responsibility - required
- Experience in hospitality industry is advantageous but not mandatory
- Experience in Medium to large size organization
- Experience in a fast paced /high change / growing company
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV