£17k - 18k per year
Derby, East Midlands
Service desk administrator required
The company we are recruiting for offer exceptional Facilities Management and Maintenance services to their clients from their office in Derby, with technically gifted engineers and strategic operations and contracts managers offering an excellent customer service experience. They are looking for an administrator to join the team to support their current growth.
If this sounds like you then please read below and apply online or send your CV to Nicola.email@example.com
As a service desk administrator your main duties include;
- You will be supporting the service desk coordinators.
- Raising purchase order numbers and invoices.
- Processing appropriate documentation.
- Assisting the manager with any administrative duties.
- General administrative duties.
What’s in it for you?
- This is a full time permanent position to start ASAP
- Salary between £17,000 - £18,000 dependant on experience.
- A lively and fantastic working environment – no boring call centres here!
- Opportunity to progress with one of the up and coming players in the industry – other people we have placed with this client have said how great the training and recognition is
- Working hours are 8am-5pm, so if you’re working a nightshift this will be a massive improvement in your work life balance!
Do you have the following skills?
- Experience as an administrator.
- Efficient computer skills including use of the Microsoft package and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive disposition and the ability to work well as part of a close knit team
This role is an office based position in Derby and is commutable from Mickleover, Littleover, Ilkeston, Stapleford and Spondon
All sound good? Want to apply? You now have two options:
If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV, or send a full CV direct to my email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as administrator.
We're still working on it, and we'd be interested to get your feedback. If you have any issues with the new site, or see any bugs or errors, please let us know using the form below.