This job has expired.
Supplier Manager - Interiors - London
I am working with a reputable, fast growing hospitality contract furniture company that have grown 30% year on year since establishing themselves 12 years ago. The company are well known for their beautiful products and bespoke solutions within bars, restaurants & hotels across the UK! Successfully reaching a £10million turnover, the company have won contracts with prestige clients such as Harrods, Fenwicks, Rick Stein Restaurants & the new glamorous restaurant Menagerie!
They are now seeking a Supplier Manager to join their growing team in Central London.
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a reputable company within the hospitality market, working on outstanding projects with hotels, bar, restaurants and more!
- Be part of a company that are consistently investing in growth
- Work with beautiful, bespoke products including chairs, sofas, bar stools, tables etc.
- Provided with job stability, longevity and a potential for growth
- Develop your skills and knowledge of the sector, with excellent support from your team
- Work from a state of the art showroom in London
£35,000 - £40,000 basic
+ All expenses / travel paid for when meeting with suppliers/clients
20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Company closed over Christmas period – no holidays to be used
Pension scheme, healthcare
London based out of showroom – must be able to commute to central London daily.
- Managing and developing existing supplier relationships in the UK and Internationally with over 300 factories across Europe
- Implementing strategies to improve profitability by sourcing new, more competitive suppliers
- Managing price lists, updating pricelist as and when required, keeping up to date with factory schedules and all other admin requests
- Working closely with the sales and operations team
- Manage relationships with all existing and new suppliers across furniture, fabrics and logistics
- Negotiating the best terms with suppliers and undertake supplier appraisal activities for key suppliers
- Seek new convenient suppliers when required
What are they looking for?
- Must have experience working with suppliers and a proven track record negotiating competitive rates
- It is desirable you have experience in furniture, interiors or FF&E but not essential
- Self starter who is ambitious – this role really provides you with an opportunity to growth
- Strong communicator that is confident managing relationships via phone, email and face to face
- Seeking someone with an analytical mindset with an ability to draw conclusions from data and report back accordingly
- Understanding of supply chain processes and ability to identify areas in need of improvement
Please apply with your CV demonstrating your skills and experience fit for this role.